- Front Office
- Guest Services Supervisor
- Senior Guest Services Officer / Guest Services Officer
- To carry out all check-in and check-out procedures in an effective and efficient manner;
- To provide quality services and handle guests’ enquiries;
- To achieve high level of guest satisfactions in a courteous and friendly manner;
- To ensure effective cross-departmental communication in order to handle both guest and operational issues effectively and efficiently;
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines is an advantage;
- Pleasant, detail-minded, customer oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Minimum 3 years Hotel Front Office experience for the Guest Services Supervisor position.
Welfare & Benefits:
5-day work week (No. of rest days per month ranging from 8-10 days), Meal Allowance, Discretionary Bonus, Medical Insurance, Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Training & Development, Team Building Activities and Recreational Activities, etc.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects to the successful candidate. Please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email protected].
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)